Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday: I Heart Organizing


Pin It!
My very first shout out post!

And no other blog deserves a shout out quite like I Heart Organizing. Jen Jones is the creator of I Heart Organizing and has created a blog full of fantastic organzing ideas.

I stumbled across the blog when I first joined Pinterest. There was a pin on how to organize all your child's schoolwork. I was curios to see what was suggested. I LOVED it! I began to see what other projects she came up with and instantly I fell in love. She has so many great projects and I want to do them all. Some suggest you pick up a few items, which Jen almost always tells you where you can find them and will provide a link to the product as well. She also has tons of projects that are cheap, or even better free!!! I hope one day to be as organized as Jen!

Some examples of her some of cheap/free projects:
Kid's Art Center Clips
Jazzing Up The Organizing Bin
Mailing Station
Organizing Receipts

Some of my favorite posts:
Tucked Away Toys
Schoolwork Paper Storage
Mod Podge Canister
Art Caddy

These are just a few of awesome projects. Browse around her blog and let me know what some of your favorite projects are and what you like most about her blog.

And be sure to check back tomorrow for a project inspired by I Heart Organizing! Which one? You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Do you have tips, comments, suggestions or something totally else to say? I want to know. Your comments and opinions mean a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...