Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Pinterest


Pin It!
Today, I am sharing my obsession with you: Pinterest!

I'm not just a little thankful for Pinterest. I'm a LOT thankful. Pinterest gives me SO many ideas for new crafts, recipes, organizing and home decorating. I love it! I'm on there almost every day seeing what new ideas I can find.


If you don't know what Pinterest is, it's an online pin board. You can "pin," or bookmark ideas you find on the internet. It can be anything from crafts, to favorite artists to recipes to places you want to go to tips and more.

It's a great way to store everything you want to bookmark but online. That way you can access it on any computer, and even your mobile device. And speaking of mobile devices, they even have an app for the iPhone. They don't have one for Android phones yet :( but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it comes soon so I can pin on the go too! 

Take a moment to check them out and if you already have an account or make one, follow me here

Here are some of my boards!



 Kids



These are just a few my boards. I have tons! Some for each holiday, one for babies, one for photography, blogs I follow and more. Come check me out!

Do you have Pinterest? What are your favorite things to find on Pinterest? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Do you have tips, comments, suggestions or something totally else to say? I want to know. Your comments and opinions mean a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...