Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Leg Warmers


Pin It!
There are two fantastic reasons why I just had to make these adorable baby leg warmers. Reason #1 is my little monkey has begun to crawl (ok, I admit it's not always fantastic. Boy, does she get into everything. lol). Reason #2 to make these baby leg warmers is fall is here and the temperatures are dropping. That's not quite the case here in Savannah. We've only had a few chilly mornings and no chilly days, but I'm sure some or most of you have have felt the cooler temperatures and I am jealous. I just have to be patient and they will eventually get her. I guess I should be grateful we're not in 95-105 ranges anymore.

Back to these leg warmers....they are SUPER easy and can cost almost nothing of you have an old pari of knee socks laying around

Here's what you need to get started:

pair of knee high socks (I bought a pair because I didn't have any, but of you have a pair you don't wear, save yourself the money and use that)
scissors
thread
sewing machine, and or a hand sewing needle

1.    Cut your socks at the ankle.


2.    Turn your socks inside out and fold the cut end down.


3.    Sew around them and flip right side out. My sewing machine was acting up so I had to sew them by hand which is not finest work but it still works and is perfect if you don't have a sewing machine or yours is broken as well.


And here's my model trying out her new leg warmers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Do you have tips, comments, suggestions or something totally else to say? I want to know. Your comments and opinions mean a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...