Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why Am I Writing?


Pin It!
I love looking at different things people have made. What I love more than that is when those very talented people provide tutorials with their spectacular creations.

I love to make these creations too but I am definitely what you would consider a newbie. I have recently gotten into making crafts and DIY projects even more lately. While looking at other blogs the other day, I thought to myself, "What if I began a blog to log all the projects I make?" and thus "What Can I Make Next?" was born.

I want to chronicle my projects and what I thought about the tutorials. I may come up with an idea that works better or may think everything about the tutorial is perfect. I eventually aim to come up with my own tutorials to share with you but that may take a little while since I'm new to crafts, including my sewing machine.

For now, I hope to provide comments, insights and tips on some of my favorite tutorials I have found online.  I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you have any comments, questions or tips for making my blog a better place to stop by.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to do this! I can't wait to see how it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Do you have tips, comments, suggestions or something totally else to say? I want to know. Your comments and opinions mean a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...